10 Commandments |
The Agilian Order |
The 10 Commandments of Agile
- Thou shalt stop all work once a day for a period of time to stand
in the sacred scrum circle.
- Thou shalt not blab about bullshit that no one cares about during
- Thou shalt honor thy scrummaster.
- Thou shalt not touch, mark, or stick pins in the storyboard, for
the storyboard is a sacred place.
- Thou shalt only use Post-It brand sticky notes on the storyboard.
- Thou shalt not use Post-It notes which have sticky crap all over the back.
- Thou shalt not have a scrum bigger than 7 members, for 7 is a sacred number..
- Thou shalt never speak ill about Agile, for Agile is perfect.
- Thou shalt waste a day after a sprint for retrospective and planning.
- Thou shalt spread the word about Agile to everyone thou knowest.
Copyright 2017 - Luthor The High Priest (firstname.lastname@example.org)